When I work with you, I will draw upon my extensive background in various fields. I even fix “cheap” websites, SEO screwups (including blackhat SEO), and botched analytics configurations.
- Web Development: The services I offer help you get your business online through a visually pleasing, secure, and conversion-optimized website that has all the technical prerequisites for great SEO.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will then draw more and more traffic to your website over time.
- Analytics then helps us to analyze this traffic together via customized reports, to make sure that you base your website optimizations and business decisions on sound data, not gut feelings.
Let’s reach out and get started!
Over the years, I’ve also advised marketing agencies during their early stages to help them get started and took care of their clients. As a contractor, I still provide agency-level service, just at a fraction of the cost.
- Well versed in various coding languages:
- HTML (fluent)
- CSS (fluent)
- PHP (intermediate)
- Familiar with various hosting providers, their staging environments (where applicable), and cPanel
- COMPTIA Security+ certified
- Very well versed with technical SEO setups (including schema)
- For content-related SEO, I’m happy to offer training to your staff and content creators
- Started using Google Search Console when it was still called Google Webmaster Tools
- High level of experience with YouTube SEO
- I was already Google Analytics certified back when you still needed to pay for the exam and have been doing Google Analytics setups ever since (including the 360 version)
- Very experienced with Google Tag Manager (including the 360 version)
You have been a huge influence here, Connie, and while not spoken about much, you are central to what has been going on here with our evolution and changes. I am in awe of your professionalism, your focus, your understanding of our business and your kindness and consideration towards us as individuals and as a company. Contractual as it may be, you have gone way above and beyond.John R.
Connie came to me at a time when I was immensely stuck. I had an idea of what my business was but I had no idea how to make it appealing to people. I was going to quit. She not only gave me direction, but she also didn’t stop until I had hope again. Everything my business is today is because of Connie. Every ecstatic customer is happy because of the brand Connie helped me build.Setareh B.
Connie, you help make our work possible and we sincerely appreciate you - in SO many ways! What a treasure!Stephanie K.
Connie was an invaluable resource in our recent website launch. She has very strong technical skills, a wide range of knowledge, confidently takes action, and is a delight to work with. Connie is a valuable team member who leads with integrity and helped complete our project on time and on budget.Louann M.
I’ve worked with Connie on numerous projects, and recommend her to any organization looking to grow their online presence. Connie provides deep analytical insights into marketing and business strategy. On top of that, she is highly responsive and genuinely cares for each of her clients. I’ve seen her increase website conversions and security for many organizations. Connie is a sharp, skilled marketer, and she works diligently to ensure her clients’ success.Tiffany P.
Creating my website was an overwhelming task for me. Even with templates offered by many online platforms, I didn’t know how to start, what colours to choose, or how to achieve flow when creating content. Connie did all the heavy lifting for me, and created a beautiful and professional website. She provided the key questions to get me started, polished the content, styled all the pages, created additional webpages that will allow me to further customize the website as my business grows, set up a MailChimp account and brand-conform email templates, and even provided training (on WordPress, security, and editing procedures), so that I can take over. I can’t speak highly enough for what Connie did.Viviana R.
I would like to recognize the awesomeness of Connie Reichelsdorfer, today. I am a very creative person but I get overwhelmed at the moment I have I.T. questions.
In Québec, when someone dreams big we say they shovel clouds ("Des pelleteurs de nuages."). Well, let me tell you that it exists in this world people who think that, with a bit of help and the right tool, we might just be able to do something great with those clouds. 🙂Isabelle F.
Connie helped me create a meditation and wellness blog in French from start to finish; a blog which has the objective to be transformed into a website over time. She continues to help me with the evolution of my project. She motivates me and gives me advice and direction. Connie always responds fast and efficiently to all my questions and requests (no matter how basic or challenging they may be) with great advice. She is a professional who truly listens and quickly adapts to others’ needs and demands. She is efficient, fast, and competent and I strongly recommend her.Virginie M.
I must say that Connie has been a life saver and a pleasure to work with. If not for her, I would have thrown in the towel a while ago. And believe me when I say that I am not easily impressed but Connie has impressed me multiple times 😀Jimmy L.
Connie has been an absolute joy to work with! She was patient during my steep learning curve, and provided valuable insight in how best to optimize and grow our Facebook Ads and Adwords accounts. Having an outside perspective on our creative and strategy was invaluable, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Connie to anyone!Tedi B.